The SOE Awards honour and recognise our local entrepreneurs’ achievements. Honourees are selected from SOE nominees interviewed by our student interviewers, and represent the pinnacle of contribution towards the economic development of Singapore.
Since its inception, the SOE Awards has recognised a total of 527 honourees. Some of our notable past honourees include entrepreneurs from Achieve Group, Activiste Pte Ltd, AIBI, Bengwan Solo Pte Ltd, Bioskin, Biomax Technologies, Charles & Keith, Cordlife, Dian Xiao Er, Emerio GlobeSoft, Home Fix D.I.Y., HungryGoWhere.com, Maruda Utama Engineering, Neo Group Pte Ltd, Passion Hair Salon, Ong & Ong Pte Ltd, Pest Busters, PropNex, Samuel Seow Law Corporation, Scanteak, SiliconPlus Communications, Simplex Pte Ltd, Smile Inc. Dental Surgeons, Thai Express, Verztec Consulting, Woffles Wu Aesthetic Surgery & Laser Centre, and Ya Kun Kaya Toast, amongst other home-grown brand names.
Now in its 15th year, the SOE Awards are introducing new criteria:
- Entrepreneurial Spirit and Leadership: Demonstrated capability to realise and sustain vision and business as well as perseverance to overcome adversity or challenges.
- Personal Integrity and Ethics: Adheres to ethical business conduct, and implements and exercises fair business practices within the Company.
- Financial Performance of Company: Good track record of business growth and long-term sustainability.
- Business Impact: Pioneers new technology or business approach, and/or has implemented innovation solutions within company to improve productivity, deliver service excellence, expand market share, etc.
- Community Impact: Makes a positive impact on job creation, and community they serve and operate in.
Since 2010, the SOE Entrepreneurship Award, the highest accolade of the SOE Awards, honours the entrepreneurial and learning journeys of past awardees, upholding them as inspiration for others. This Award is given to past SOE honourees whose businesses have shown significant progress since they were conferred with an SOE award.
More information on the Award.